Friday, November 27, 2015

Blippo!

"The book of love is long and boring no one can lift the damn thing" ~ Book of Love


Because of my Room make-over I forgot to share these. But last but not least, here they are.  I got a box from Blippo with some extremely cute items.

Blippo a amazingly cute online store of all kind of lovely things. You can buy Stationary, sweets, magazines, and more. The first look on there shop is just, wooow! "This is adorable!". Their shop layout is beautiful, but you can scroll for hours though all the lovely stuff they sell.  The best part!, There stuff isn't even expensive! Blippo is also one of the biggest online retailers of Japanese and Korean goods for almost 10 years!  Blippo is a part of the ShopTilt e-commerce group and all orders are shipped from the ShopTilt Logistics & Fulfillment Centre located in Hong Kong.

They also have two subscription boxes, the Kawaii Box and the Japan Candy Box.


  • 1: Pegasus Pen .
  • This pen is easily one of my favorites now! I love the pastel colors and has a special spot in my       new room!
  • 2: Bow Bunny Plush Charm
  • This cute charm is simply adorable. It's small and is also perfect as keychain, at least that's how I use it now.
  • 4. 2 in 1 Sticker Set Kawaii Animals
  • I'm such a fan of stantionary, all things to make my desk fun and adorable. Also I adore making letters I write cute so these stickers are just the thing to make something dull look fun.














Share:

15 comments

Lara said...

Woow, this looks so cute!

Umi said...

Those stickers sure do cheer up a letter!

Unknown said...

Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

Unknown said...

So cute! Great blog girlie.

XO, Jessi
mywhiteT.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh those are absolutely adorable! What a fun way to add a little personality!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Donna October said...

so cute :)

http://donnaoctober.blogspot.mk/

https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/

Enara Girl said...

Such a cute things! I have tasted collons! I love them. xoxo

Audrey said...

I really want to try the biscuits, and the stickers are so cute! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

Beauty Follower said...

A ha ha so cute!

Have a lovely new month :)

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Noor Unnahar said...

All of the little tresure you got there is just so adorable. I hven't tried anything that has tea in it, except of tea of course, haha! I might have to look these up.

Noor | Noor's Place

Unknown said...

That pen is so cute. Absolutely adorable! Great blog post girlie.

XO, Jessi
mywhiteT.com

Katie Frank said...

ohhh <3 those are so adorable <3 I'm in love!

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Enara Girl said...

Super cute items! ^_^

Enara Girl said...

Super cute items ^_^

Laura Jones said...

these are cute! xx

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig